UCLan Cyprus University is seeking to appoint a temporary TESOL Teacher for the University’s Language Academy.
We are looking for:
- Qualified and Experienced TESOL teachers required to deliver the below evening Courses:
- A2, B1 & B2 General/Academic English, 16 weeks, 64 hours each level. Lessons will be twice a week, 6-8pm
- Professional English/ ESP
Bachelor’s Degree in English Language Studies (ELS) / TESOL and/or CertTESOL and/or CELTA and/or DipTESOL and/or DELTA is essential. Master’s Degree in TESOL will be considered as an advantage
- 4 years + teaching experience
- Competency and experience in providing effective face to face, online and blended classes. Experience of using the appropriate technologies.
- Experience with adult learners
- Has taught multi-cultural groups
- Passion and motivation for teaching and learning.
- Experience in assessing the developmental needs of learners and adapting lessons accordingly
- To show flexibility and work as a team
- Be organised and punctual
- Native and near native speakers of English are preferred
- Experience of working with language learning platforms will be considered an advantage
- Experience and background in teaching Professional English/ English for specific purposes
The salary range is up to €1,300 gross per course, depending on experience and qualifications with a possibility/option of extending contracts to accommodate additional evening courses and the Summer period.
Please send your completed UCLan Cyprus Application Form and your CV by email to [email protected]
UCLan Cyprus Application forms can be obtained here
No CVs will be accepted without a completed UCLan Cyprus Application Form.
The closing date for applications is on Sunday 2nd April 2023.
For informal enquiries, please contact the HR Department either via email at [email protected] or call on 24 694000.