If you want to be part of a young, dynamic team of professionals, to work in a challenging environment where you can expand your knowledge and capabilities and where each day is never the same…. then make Moore Limassol Limited the next step in your career.
MOORE LIMASSOL LIMITED is a member firm of MOORE GLOBAL NETWORK LIMITED, ranked amongst the ten biggest International Accounting, Audit and Consulting Firms with 547 offices in 113 countries worldwide.
We are looking for an ACCA Trainee Auditor to join our team.
- School leaving certificate with an average graduation mark of at least 18/20;
- University degree with a minimum grade of 2:1 or equivalent, preferably with an accounting/audit background;
- Computer literacy;
- Fluency in Greek and English, both in verbal and written;
- Ambition and commitment to start a career as a professional accountant;
- Pleasant personality, professionalism and able to work under strict reporting deadlines;
- Being a fast learner.
- 3-year ACCA Training contract, plus 2-year contract with the company (total 5-year employment contract);
- Subsidy of the course cost for the first time attempts of ACCA subjects following the commencement of the training contract;
- Career opportunity by joining the Moore network of international Professional services Firms;
- Challenging working environment with career advancement and continues learning opportunities;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- 13th Salary and Provident Fund;
- 38 hours week with Flexible Working Hours and Friday afternoons off.
Involved in various stages of the audit process as a member of a team working closely with experienced personnel and under the supervision of experienced and qualified auditors.
If you comply with the requirements above and you are able to take a new challenge in your career, please email your CV to Mrs. Nataly Dorati, at the following email address [email protected] -reference in subject line: ACCA Trainee Auditor