Epic is one of the largest telecommunications companies in Cyprus and a member of a dynamic European family of telecommunications companies. With ability, innovation and agility at our core, we are offering a state-of-the-art network recognized by multiple awards in Cyprus.
At epic we take care of our people and we enhance a people centric and learning culture for your professional growth. We are always looking for ambitious employees to be a part of our award-winning organisation!
Our team is growing so join us to take your career to the next level and become a part of our team of more than 300 professionals.
We are looking for Business sales Account Manager in Nicosia. As Business Sales Account Manager you will be responsible for growing our business by building successful, long-term customer relationships and providing them with the most appropriate telecom solutions.
• Establish relationships with new customers and secure contracts that achieve assigned sales quotas and targets.
• Use an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business.
• Sell company products and services to existing customers by proactively or reactively promoting new products and services.
• Understand the customer needs, apply company expertise in telecom business and provide the appropriate solution for client needs within our products and services portfolio.
• Conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity.
• Be a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace
• Competitive remuneration package
• Stimulating monthly bonus scheme
• 13th salary
• Attractive benefits with comprehensive medical and life insurances and provident fund
• Company telecom products with free mobile and internet lines and exclusive discounts for our services
• Multiple prospects for advancement in position level and remuneration within a structured career path
• Opportunity for a sustainable career and continuously building skills and expertise in a dynamic technology sector
• Hybrid workplace model with remote work two days per week
• University Degree in a related field (Business or Marketing will be considered an advantage)
• Previous experience in Sales Account Management or Customer Service related background
• Basic knowledge or interest in telecom solutions
• Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
• A dynamic, organized and result-driven professional able to meet deadlines
• Clean driving license (company car provided for execution of job duties)
• Fluent in Greek and English
Interested to join a team of passionate professionals? Apply now! Send your CV to [email protected]. Applications close 31/03/2023.