We are a leading consulting, technology and outsourcing services firm serving clients in more than 30 countries. We create and deliver business and technology solutions that fit our clients’ needs and drive the results they want. We combine unparalleled industry experience with leading technology offering and together with our clients we’ve built a firm to help our clients accelerate business performance and growth.
At Supernova each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. Our technology solutions change the way the world works, lives but our edge comes from our people. Our greatest investment is our people. We invest in talented, unique passionate people with vision and energy to achieve great.
We are now recruiting for a Project Support Officer to join our dynamic team.
The Project Support Officer undertakes a range of project activities to support the planning and delivery of projects, in line with established project plans and business objectives. This person will be part of the Project Management Office (PMO) team responsible for the administration and coordination of projects and resources, including project plans, procedures, planning and monitoring activities.
- Setting up projects as per company policies and procedures.
- Preparing and communicating project subcontractor agreements.
- Administration, Monitoring & Controlling the project
- Communicate and coordinate with relevant team leaders/ managers the open/in-project tasks.
- Creating and updating PMO records, documents, and other project-related files.
- Monitoring and administering all tasks relevant to project subcontractors.
- Supporting the coordination and management of projects.
- Produce reports or other outputs as needed.
- Perform PMO administrative tasks such as preparing documents, scheduling meetings, etc
- Complete any tasks assigned by the Project Manager in an efficient and timely manner.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/ Computer Science/ Management or other related fields.
- 1-3 years of in planning and organizing software projects.
- Full understanding of a complete project lifecycle within enterprise software.
- Understanding of a complete project lifecycle within enterprise software.
- Any Project Management Certification (ex. PMP, CSM, PRINCE II, etc.) will be considered an advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, Visio, and Microsoft Project (both on-premise and cloud environments.
- Fluency in Greek and English – both written and verbal.
- Highly organized and able to multitask and oversee several projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in teams with good interpersonal skills.
This is a full-time employment position and offers a competitive remuneration package with opportunities for advancement and development.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Please submit your CV and cover letter https://career5.successfactors.eu/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=521&company=C0004082754P and let us explore working together!