Logicom is looking for a highly motivated and experienced compliance associate to ensure that our business processes and transactions follow all relevant legal and internal guidelines. His/her duties will include reviewing employee work, developing company policies, and responding to policy violations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Be responsible for client on boarding and ongoing monitoring process.
- Perform client screenings against WorldCompliance database and clearing false positives through Microsoft Dynamics 365 system.
- Perform enhanced due diligence on clients which are flagged by sales team and credit control teams.
- Assist in the monitoring and control of products classification under US/EU exports legislation and monitoring high risk items sales.
- Perform audits/investigations under supervision of Group Compliance Officer to identify compliance gaps with:
- Vendor contracts for business and other activities.
- US and EU export regulations.
- Sanctions lists of US, EU and UN.
- Internal policies and procedures.
- Other applicable regulation (e.g. GDPR, etc).
- Investigate and assist Group Compliance Officer on vendor general compliance information requests.
- Assist in preparation of reports to the CEO.
Qualifications and Skills
- Newly graduate Batchelor’s degree or title in Management, Economics, Finance or Law. ACA/ACCA professional qualifications considered an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills, ability to present results and recommendations in a structured manner.
- Availability for travelling in EMEA region approximately 20%-30% of work time.
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain high degree of confidentiality and professional discretion.
- Experience with US and EU Sanctions and Export Control legislation an advantage.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Navision / Dynamics 365 highly desirable.
- Risk awareness with excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
- Integrity of character with high ethical standards.
- Excellent English language skills.
Group Compliance Officer
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Logicom is committed to provide equal employment opportunities for all regardless of their race, color, sex/gender, religion, age, marital status, cultural background, disability, nationality and political opinion. Employees are hired solely based on a specific vacancy’s requirements, taking into consideration the qualifications, previous experience and potential of each individual candidate
We reserve the right to remove the announcement from circulation at any point in time when a satisfactory number of applications has been received.
Only applicants whose previous experience and qualifications closely match the requirements of the position will be contacted.
Seniority: 1-3 years experience