Founded Date May 24, 2023
Posted Jobs 0
GlobalSource is a growing, sector leading, private intelligence company looking for an experienced and motivated investigative researcher to join the team at our European headquarters in Nicosia.
The company provides result-driven bespoke geopolitical and political analysis and monitoring, litigation support, asset searches, due diligence, background checks, competitive intelligence, and risk analysis. Our team is made up of highly experienced and dedicated international professional investigators, analysts, and consultants.
We are looking to hire a talented, performance-driven individual to commit to playing a key role as the company continues to expand.
Responsibilities and duties will vary based on the company’s needs. They will include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct initial research to develop proposals to submit to clients.
- Assist in the management of project budgets.
- Lead research projects that form the core of the tailored reports we provide to our clients.
- Utilize and build on already established digital investigation and intelligence tools.
- Contribute to increasing the research capacity of the company by developing an understanding of additional resources.
- Analyze and synthesize the information from a range of sources.
- Contribute to compiling a report tailored to the specific needs of the client, including recommendations set out succinctly.
- Attending events as necessary.
- Opportunity to potentially travel.
- Strong academic background, preferably in a related subject, and/or experience working in a relevant field an advantage.
- Strong English research, writing, and verbal skills.
- Ability to synthesize and analyze information efficiently and effectively.
- Excellent organizational skills and being a team player.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast-moving environment.
- Resourceful and creative.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and web research experience.
- Experience working in diverse teams.
- Additional foreign language abilities are an asset.
- Project management experience is an advantage.
- Have permission to work in Cyprus.
As a company, we offer,
- Attractive renumeration package.
- 13th salary and discretionary bonus.
- Post probation health insurance and parking.
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth in a friendly working environment with free coffee, fruits, and snacks, and regular lunches.
Please send your resume and cover letter in English to [email protected]
Only those selected to proceed to an interview will be contacted. Please note, relocation costs will not be covered.