We are seeking to recruit an experienced and dynamic ARCHITECT to join our teams of professionals.
- Provide various predesign services which may include conducting feasibility and environmental impact studies, selecting a site, or specifying the requirements the design must meet;
- Prepare drawings and present ideas for the client to review;
- Develop final construction plans that show the building’s appearance as well as details for its construction;
- Follow building codes, zoning laws, fire regulations, and other ordinances;
- Make necessary changes throughout the planning process.
- Supervision of projects from A-Z.
- Holder of a recognized degree in architecture.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience.
- Member of ETEK.
- Fully conversant with Auto Cad.
- Good knowledge of a 3D-modeling software.
- Result-oriented and excellent communication skills.
- Fluency in both Greek & English Languages.
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH THE ABOVE CREDITENTIALS WILL BE CONSIDERED
Interested applicants should email their CV at [email protected]
Or fax it to: +357 22 400401 indicating the job position they are applying for.
All applications will be reviewed in the strictest confidence.
For more information please contact +357 22 400400 or visit www.intertaxaudit.com